Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Dean Anderson
April 22, 2018 - 9:27pm
The Cleveland Fire Department responded to a house explosion Saturday morning. Two people, Thomas Arens and his son Daniel, were in the house at the time of the explosion, but got out safely. The two men were transported to Jamestown Regional Medical Center for treatment of injuries. Chris Olson / The Sun
Updated: 2 hurt in house explosion Saturday in Cleveland, ND
April 21, 2018 - 7:13pm
Timothy Walker
April 22, 2018 - 9:27pm
Milo Richard Miller
Update: Missing Mandan man found in Bismarck
April 22, 2018 - 4:14pm
t4.10.18 Bob King -- 041818.N.DNT.JUULc2 -- Ross Nasca, general manager of the Smoke Shop and Ecigs in Duluth, displays a Juul. The package includes the battery charger (left) and the unit that holds the battery (right). Users have to purchase a separate Juul pod that holds the e-juice. Bob King / rking@duluthnews.com
Are Juuls in your school? Popular e-cigarettes alarming health officials
April 17, 2018 - 9:14pm
Local seniors named all-stars
April 22, 2018 - 7:52pm
King Photography owner Dave Nelson and Lil Feigert, office manager, stand in front of the First Avenue North studio on Tuesday, after talking about the business closing with Nelson’s retirement on April 26. John M. Steiner / The Sun
End of an era: King Photography Studio to close with Nelson’s retirement
April 21, 2018 - 7:27am
Patricia Bubach
April 22, 2018 - 9:37pm
Carol Grommesh
April 22, 2018 - 9:27pm
Ford leads JHS track and field teams
April 22, 2018 - 7:53pm
Blue Jay soccer showing strength
April 22, 2018 - 6:43pm
In the record
April 21, 2018 - 7:53am
One sentenced on felony charges
April 21, 2018 - 7:58am
University of Jamestown's Morgan Geiszler (6) makes it home saftely as Mayville State's Jade Ledochowski attempts to apply the tag. John M. Steiner / The Sun
ONE AND DONE: Jimmies go undefeated at home with sweep of Comets
April 22, 2018 - 6:45pm
S.D. man pleads guilty to rape charges
October 20, 2009 - 5:48pm