Body believed to be missing student found

Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Jamestown Fire Department Calls

Email

Jamestown Fire Department calls Jan. 2-9:

Jan. 3: 6:39 p.m., ready squad responded to 1426 7th Ave. NE, single family dwelling, to investigate carbon monoxide detector activation. Firefighters analyzed for carbon monoxide and 12 ppm was detected. Firefighters advised occupants to have gas-fired equipment serviced by a qualified firm or individual. Cause: gas appliance malfunction. Time out: 25 minutes.

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement