Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

JFD fire calls for March 15, 2014

Email News Alerts

Jamestown Fire Department calls March 6-13

March 8: 11:50 a.m., ready squad responded to 623 5th St. NW, single-family dwelling, to investigate carbon monoxide detector activation. Firefighters analyzed for carbon monoxide and 0 ppm was detected. Cause: detector malfunction. Time out: 25 minutes.
Advertisement

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Call 701-252-3120 and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement