Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

UPDATE: Approximately 30 youth treated at Jamestown Hospital ER for carbon monoxide

Email

Approximately 30 youth were admitted to the Jamestown Hospital Emergency Room this morning, according Bill Kennedy, spokesman for the hospital. The children were being treated for possible carbon monoxide exposure following an overnight event at the First Congregational Church in Jamestown.

"None of the kids are in a life threatening condition," Kennedy said. "And none are likely to be admitted to the hospital at this time."

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at subscriberservices@forumcomm.com and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness