Science project forces evacuationStudents at one Fargo school were evacuated Tuesday after a science experiment went awry.
FARGO (AP) — Students at one Fargo school were evacuated Tuesday after a science experiment went awry.
The Bismarck Tribune reported that Davies High School was evacuated for about 45 minutes after the science experiment activated fire alarms.
Principal Jeff Schatz said fumes from a botched science-class project wafted into the building vents at about 1:30 p.m. Firefighters were required to give the all clear before students returned to the school.
Schatz said he wasn’t sure what sort of science project prompted the evacuation.