STAFF BLOG DIRTY LAUNDRY A morning of danger
Life can be a dangerous business, but getting into my car Tuesday morning turned out to be an adventure fraught with peril. Im just going to go on the record right now and say I blame it all on my hus... Posted on 2/16/11 at 6:35 AM
The Stutsman County Commission approved a new fire emergency declaration and burn ban proclamation during its regular meeting Tuesday. The proclamation modifies and replaces one issued March 16 that was set to expire Friday.
An increasing number of Jamestown residents are calling to have their carbon monoxide levels checked.
Because more people are buying carbon monoxide detectors, the Jamestown Fire Department has seen a few more calls, according to Jim Reuther, fire chief of the Jamestown Fire Department.
By Ben Rodgers, The Jamestown Sun
, January 27, 2009
Showing 1 - 8 of 8
View your ad here! Cost effective targeted advertising. Contextual advertising starting as low as $79/month. This includes targeted ad delivery and search results! Add your business to the Marketplace »