A carbon monoxide detector could have prevented last Friday’s poisoning of about 30 people at the First Congregational United Church of Christ in downtown Jamestown, but no building is required by code to have one.
“You’re not required to have a carbon monoxide detector for Jamestown,” said Jim Reuther, fire chief for the Jamestown Fire Department.
View your ad here! Cost effective targeted advertising. Contextual advertising starting as low as $79/month. This includes targeted ad delivery and search results! Add your business to the Marketplace »