Fargo police say the accidental discharge of a rifle Monday night in a south Fargo apartment building is a reminder of why firearms shouldn’t be cleaned inside apartments.
No one was hurt when the Bushmaster .223 discharged at about 10:30 p.m. at 4410 9th Ave. S., Sgt. Mark Lykken said.
Forum Communications Co.
, April 21, 2010
Showing 1 - 1 of 1
View your ad here! Cost effective targeted advertising. Contextual advertising starting as low as $79/month. This includes targeted ad delivery and search results! Add your business to the Marketplace »