STAFF BLOG OH LOOK, A SHINY THING! Playing Catch-Up
My collection of links, garnered over days of poking at various websites briefly and putting them aside, has achieved critical mass again, and threatens to shut down all the stuff I'm currently workin... Posted on 5/1/12 at 3:23 PM
HEALTHBEAT Deceptive little pills
One Sunday afternoon several years ago, my then preschool-aged niece decided to host a tea party for her dolls and stuffed animals. The beverage: thimble-sized sips offlavored cough syrup.
Her pare... Posted on 3/25/11 at 10:16 AM
STAFF BLOG THE N.D. CAPITOL AND BEYOND Health Department offers tips for holiday eating
With picnics, camping and barbecues slated to be popular this weekend, the state Health Department offers some tips to avoid food poisoning.
From Sarah Weninger, foodborne surveillance epidemiologist ... Posted on 6/30/10 at 12:49 PM
A carbon monoxide detector could have prevented last Friday’s poisoning of about 30 people at the First Congregational United Church of Christ in downtown Jamestown, but no building is required by code to have one.
“You’re not required to have a carbon monoxide detector for Jamestown,” said Jim Reuther, fire chief for the Jamestown Fire Department.
Hours before Mary Hultberg thought she was having a heart attack or Bill Hultberg became disoriented, Mittens must have known carbon monoxide levels were rising in the home here.
Jenny Michael, The Bismarck Tribune
, February 01, 2008
Showing 1 - 4 of 4
View your ad here! Cost effective targeted advertising. Contextual advertising starting as low as $79/month. This includes targeted ad delivery and search results! Add your business to the Marketplace »