Weather Forecast


UPDATE: Approximately 30 youth treated at Jamestown Hospital ER for carbon monoxide

Approximately 30 youth were admitted to the Jamestown Hospital Emergency Room this morning, according Bill Kennedy, spokesman for the hospital. The children were being treated for possible carbon monoxide exposure following an overnight event at the First Congregational Church in Jamestown.

"None of the kids are in a life threatening condition," Kennedy said. "And none are likely to be admitted to the hospital at this time."

Kennedy said the hospital was in the process of notifying the parents of all the youth. Attendees at the church event came from all over North Dakota.

The original call concerning the possible carbon monoxide leak came in at approximately 8:30 a.m. Units of the Jamestown Ambulance and Fire Department responded.