Woman finds screw in sandwich

Body: 

FARGO — A woman in Fargo says she bit into a screw while eating a Grand Junction Grilled Subs sandwich.
Vanessa Fremling picked up several subs for herself and her co-workers at the 19th Ave. N location on Wednesday.
She says her co-worker found a screw after biting into a sub.
Fremling brought the sandwich back, and says the manager gave her a $6 refund and offered to make a new sandwich, which she refused.
The chain’s management confirmed it happened, saying the screw fell into the lettuce from an old sneeze guard that was going to be replaced soon as part of a remodel.
“We all just kind of were really pulled back by it,” Fremling said. “It was rusty, pretty big, just questioning how it was not noticed while making the food.”
Grand Junction management said they’ve already torn out the old sneeze guard to replace it.