Public input meeting planned
A public input meeting is planned at 5:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 1, in the City Hall downstairs conference room at 102 3rd Ave. NE, Jamestown. The meeting will include a formal presentation at 5:30 p.m. with time for questions and comments afterward.
The purpose of the meeting is to discuss:
• Current street issues in downtown Jamestown
• Pedestrian access
• Changing Main Street from four lanes to three lanes utilizing a dedicated center turn lane
• Governor’s “Main Street Initiative”
• Signals and signal timing
The meeting will provide opportunity for public comment. Representatives from the city of Jamestown will be on hand to discuss ideas and concerns.
If unable to attend the meeting, written statements or comments must be mailed by Feb. 15 to: Travis Dillman, City Engineer, 102 3rd Ave. NE, Jamestown, ND 58401 or email@example.com
The city of Jamestown will consider every request for reasonable accommodation to provide:
• An accessible meeting facility or other accommodation for people with disabilities,
• Language interpretation for people with limited English proficiency (LEP), and
• Translations of written material necessary
To request accommodations, contact Jeff Fuchs, city administrator, at 252-5900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.