Applications due Jan. 6 for JSDC Internship Reimbursement Program
The program is designed to increase the number of local internships and assist employers in workforce recruitment and retention.
The Jamestown/Stutsman Development Corp. Internship Reimbursement Program is taking applications for the spring 2023 semester. The deadline is Jan. 6.
The program is designed to increase the number of local internships and assist employers in workforce recruitment and retention. The program will contribute up to $3,500 to reimburse employers that are hiring university/college students to assist in the payroll costs. The program is open to employers in Stutsman County.
- Employers may be eligible for up to $3,500 in reimbursement.
- Employers may be eligible for half the payroll cost to be reimbursed.
- Employers may apply through the existing UJ Intern Program or directly to JSDC.
- JSDC meets quarterly to award eligible employers.
- JSDC will select eligible employers for reimbursement and specific dollar amounts will be determined for each selected at that time.
- The employer and internship position must be in Stutsman County.
- Employers must pay the intern a minimum of $15 per hour.
- Employers must apply before the intern begins work.
- The internship does not have to be for academic credit but is encouraged.
To be considered, the application must be completed in full including a detailed description of the desired intern position in the company. The application may be found at http://bit.ly/3GdKgF7 . After completion of the application, send it to email@example.com no later than Jan. 6 for the spring 2023 semester consideration. Contact the office at 701-252-6861 or email with questions.