Small Business Financing Virtual Workshop slated
The free workshop is Jan. 25.
On Jan. 25, the Jamestown Regional Entrepreneur Center is highlighting small business financing programs through a virtual workshop. The sessions are from 2 to 4:30 p.m.
Do you have a business idea? Do you need to find ways to raise capital?
At the workshop, learn about these funding options from local business lenders and leaders in the region. Each session is followed by an exclusive Q & A session where those attending can bring their funding questions.
Sessions will be provided by the following:
- Denise Sundeen, program director, Business and Cooperative Programs, Rural Development
- Deb Kantrud, lender relations apecialist, Small Business Administration – North Dakota District Office
- Josh Herbold, vice oresident, Bremer Business Banking Team Lead
- Traci Redlin, executive director, South Central Dakota Regional Council
- Carla Valentine, program manager, North Dakota Department of Commerce – Innovate ND
- Hannah Lange, venture financing manager, North Dakota Department of Commerce – ND Development Fund
By the end of this event, attendees will learn how to prepare themselves for a small business loan and meet resource partners who can help them access capital.
To register, go to https://bit.ly/3zxvm7o