Virtual tax management program geared to farmers, ranchers and tax preparers is Nov. 30
The program is sponsored by NDSU Extension and the IRS.
A virtual tax management program will be offered to farmers and ranchers and tax preparers from 1 to 4 p.m. CST on Nov. 30.
The program, sponsored by North Dakota State University Extension and the Internal Revenue Service, will feature presentations by Alan Gregerson, IRS; Russ Tweiten, Ag Country Farm Credit Services; Rob Holcomb, University of Minnesota Extension; and Jason Grunewald, Ag Country Farm Credit Services.
Experts will provide federal income tax updates and tax management alternatives.
Program topics include:
- Federal income tax update
- IRS update
- Identity theft and breaches
- Tax management upon retirement
- Net operating losses, like kind exchanges
- Drought-forced livestock sales
- Deferred crop sales
- Reporting crop insurance payments
- Qualified business income
- Tax planning in higher income years
Preregistration is required by Nov. 26. Registered attendees will receive a link to join the Zoom meeting. The cost for the virtual program and materials is $10.
Register online at https://bit.ly/3mYcNVh .
For additional information or questions, contact Paulann Haakenson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701-231-7393.