Young Professionals of Jamestown hosting 2023 Leadership Academy
The event begins in March.
JAMESTOWN — The Young Professionals of Jamestown (YPJ) will host an academy centered on growing leadership skills that can be utilized in their careers.
Participants will attend six learning sessions, beginning March 23, with speakers on a variety of topics.
“We held our first leadership academy last year and had great success with it,” said Brianna Bohn, YPJ president. “We are excited to bring it back and give more area
young professionals some tools to grow into future leadership roles in our community and their businesses.”
Speakers and topics include:
- March 23, Mike Delfs, Jamestown Regional Medical Center, "Leadership vs. Management"
- March 30, Jodi Bruns, NDSU Extension, True Colors Exercise
- April 6, Lindsie Schoenack, Anne Carlsen Center, "Emotonal Intelligence"
- April 13, Amy Walters, Tonya Perkins and Dustin Jensen, Community Involvement Panel
- April 20, Polly Peterson, University of Jamestown, "Managing Relationship as Leader"
Graduation will take place on Thursday, April 27.
All sessions will be from 6 to 7:30 p.m., excluding March 30, which will be from 6 to 8 p.m. The cost to attend is $100 for a Jamestown Area Chamber of Commerce member and $200 for non-members. Discounts are available for multiple participants from one employer. Class size is limited to 15.
To register, contact the chamber at 701-252-4830 or visit jamestownchamber.com .