The Jamestown Classic Car Club announced winners from the Winter Wheels Car Show, which was held Jan. 25 at the Jamestown Civic Center.
Best of Show went to Lowell Hanson, Devils Lake, North Dakota, for a 1951 GMC pickup.
The People's Choice Winners were: Lowell Hanson, Devils Lake, first, for 1951 GMC pickup; Joel Dewald, Gackle, North Dakota, second, for a 1980 Chevy Camaro; and Dennis Jacobson, West Fargo, North Dakota, third, for a 1955 Chevy Belair.
The Top 10 participant winners were:
- George Masters, Minot, North Dakota, 1955 Chevy 210
- Gord Rempel, Oak Bluff, Manitoba, Canada, 1958 GMC pickup
- Grant Erman, Cathay, North Dakota, 1951 Chevy 3100 pickup
- Mark Sellie, McHenry, North Dakota, 1951 3100 pickup
- Brent Braun, Rosser, Manitoba, 1967 Chevy Impala
- Chad Ness, Max, North Dakota, 1955 Chevy pickup
- Dennis Jacobson, West Fargo, 1955 Chevy Belair
- Lowell Hanson, Devils Lake, 1951 GMC pickup
- David Falkenstein, Wilton, North Dakota, 1968 Camaro
- Steven Jaskoviak, Jamestown, 1965 Chevelle SS