Thursday weather-related closings, cancellations in Jamestown area
Have a weather-related announcement? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following weather-related announcements for the Jamestown region have been issued due to the anticipated storm in North Dakota. Check back for updates to this list. Send any announcements to email@example.com.
The storm that has impacted the Jamestown region delayed mail delivery of the Wednesday, Dec. 14, edition of The Jamestown Sun. This also affected copies of the newspaper that would be available for purchase at Jamestown businesses. To read Wednesday's newspaper, view the E-edition.
Thursday, Dec. 15, announcements:
- All Jamestown Parks and Recreation facilities open at 10 a.m.
- Jamestown City Hall offices open at 10 a.m.
- Great Plains Housing Authority is closed.
- South Central Human Service Center and the regional vocational rehabilitation and child support offices in Jamestown and SCHSC’s outreach office in Valley City are closed.
- No school for Jamestown Public Schools.
- National Buffalo Museum is closed.
- No garbage or recycling collection in Jamestown. Wednesday’s routes will be tentatively picked up Friday. Thursday’s routes will be tentatively picked up Saturday.
- Stutsman County will close all non-essential offices at 2 p.m.
Essentia Health-Jamestown Clinic will close at 1 p.m. The clinic is scheduled to reopen at 10 a.m. on Friday, Dec. 16. Patients will be contacted to reschedule their appointment; where applicable, telehealth options remain available.
- Medora Christmas Show performance is canceled. Ticket holders will receive automatic refunds.
City of Jamestown offices, including City Hall, have closed. City committee meeting at 3 p.m. may be accessed by calling 701-566-9575, conference ID 189 919 749#