Walleye expert Scott Brewer, host Chad Koel share Minnesota fishing opener experiences
With winter finally getting out of the way, Koel and Brewer talk about lake conditions, walleye spawning and their love of the outdoors.
In the first Northland Outdoors Podcast, host Chad Koel gets you ready for the 2022 Minnesota Fishing Opener. Joining Chad is walleye expert Scott Brewer, who shares his thoughts as the opener approaches.
- 0:00 Open / First Northland Outdoors podcast
- 2:30 / Talking "spring" weather with Scott Brewer, lake conditions, walleye spawning
- 12:15 / Brewer's favorite tactics for walleyes and his use of artificial lures
- 16:50 / How electronics come into play
- 23:40 / Brewer talks about Bella, "the walleye dog."
- 25:40 / Getting started in fishing and how to fish shores
- 30:40 / Brewer shares his favorite opener stories
- 36:00 / Talking business: Brewer-Agre Outdoors
- 40:00 / Why the outdoors is important and tournament fishing
Download the Northland Outdoors Podcast wherever you listen to podcasts.